Monday, June 25, 2012

baby don't chop me up

I keep dancing on my own.

So, between this studying nonsense, I've managed to agree to run 1/5th of the St. Jude Marathon this coming December as part of relay team. This means that the time to get serious about running again has really already passed, but no matter, I am determined to do it anyway. 

Every run, every mile is a step closer, but sometimes, (especially with this excessive, muggy heat), I don't want to keep going. Know what keeps me going? All together, y'all:  "MUSIC!"

I try to change the playlist weekly, and here's an example of this week's jams:

The Alphabeat--David Guetta 
Hello--Karmin
Teeth--Lady GaGa
Get Over It--Ok Go
LeDisko--Shiny Toy Guns
So what's it going to take silver shadow believer? Spock rocker with your dirty eyes...
The Magnifying Glass--The Joy Formidable 
Laserlight--Jessie J
Go Right Ahead--The Hives
My Body--Young the Giant 
Chop Me Up--Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia 
Beekeeper's Daughter--All American Rejects
I still got you waitin.' Look out your window. What do you see? You don't see me
Dancing On My Own--Robyn
Run the Heart--Sleigh Bells
You take a heart, I can take out two. You take a heart, I can take out you.
She's Long Gone--The Black Keys
Slight Work--Wale feat. Big Sean
Two things I don't need are you and my ID.


What do you run/work out to? Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment